You will need:
– any kind of container (a box or a jar) with a lid
– some paper
– pens or pencils
– Label the container ‘Worry Box.’
– Tear or cut off a piece of paper and write or draw the things you are worried about on it. You can do as many as you like.
– When you are ready put your worry or worries into the box and as you do it, imagine you are giving those worries to God as a gift. God loves to hear from us and anything we give him from our anger to our joy or sadness is like a gift to God. You could even put a pretty ribbon on your container.
– If more worries come up later, you can add them in as well.
In the bible it says “Give all your worries to Him, because he cares about you.” 1 Peter 5:7
*Worry Box content adapted from prayerspacespesinschools.com Look there for more ideas!